Please find the application for the 2020 Bale Trail HERE.
Please find the MAP for the 2020 Bale Trail HERE
We have announced the 7th Annual Todd County Bale Trail! The exciting event lasts over a month (Sept 26-Nov 1), and brings a multitude of visitors into Todd County each year. We believe this will be the best year ever for the Bale Trail, as it is the perfect social distancing and family-friendly fall activity. Here’s how your business or organization can make the most of this event:
- Create and enter a display! All displays will be included on the official Bale Trail map, which visitors use for a self-guided driving tour of the County. This is a fun, easy, and low-cost way to increase traffic and visibility for your business or organization! See the attached document for an Entry Forms & Official Rules (also available at the Welcome Center kiosk in Elkton, on our website, and by email request). Entry forms must be received by Sept 18 and the Bale Trail officially begins at sunrise on Sept 26.
- Be an Official Sponsor! Help make this event a success and get your business noticed even more! Plus, Chamber Members receive a discount on sponsorship! Call or email to request a sponsorship form, or if you have any questions. Sponsorship levels:
- $500 ($450 for Chamber Members) gets your logo on the display signs for all entries (see photo below of one of last year’s winners) AND your logo the Bale Trail maps, as well as recognition on our Facebook page.
- $250 ($200 for Chamber Members) gets your logo on the Bale Trail maps, and recognition of our Facebook page.
- $100 ($75 for Chamber Members) gets your business name on the Bale Trail maps and recognition on our Facebook page.
Let’s get creHAYtive, Todd County, and celebrate the rural lifestyle and community spirit that make this a great place to live, work and play!